He is heavily based off on the Broly from the Dragon Ball Super: Broly movie. He has the same bulky build, and wears the same black Saiyan armor, and purple leggings. Ba's ear is draped around his leggings, forming a cloak.
- Main article: Dimensional Rift
He is currently the only NPC and boss NPC in the Dimensional Rift map.
In total, Broly has four forms, which includes his base form, and transforms further after falling below 50% health. All of these forms don't affect his move set.
|Legendary Super Saiyan|
|Gigantic Breath||Broly fires a green mouth blast.|
|Blaster Meteor||Broly simultaneously fires a barrage of green ki blasts.|
|Death Beam Barrage||A relentless variant of Death Beam; Broly fires four consecutive Death Beams.|
|Trash???||A stronger variant of Trash?; Broly grabs his opponent in a choke-hold, then proceeds to brutally punch them downwards, plummeting them, and crashing them into the ground.|
|Second Bloom||Broly unleashes an aggressive flurry of punches and kicks.|
|Wrathful Charge||A ki-based variant of Rush and Super Rush; Broly charges toward his opponent with brute force.|
|Explosive Wave||Broly unleashes a sudden burst of ki from his body, allowing him to gain an advantage.|
|Super Explosive Wave||A stronger variant of Explosive Wave; Broly unleashes more ki from his body.|
|Z-Vanish||Broly teleports behind his opponent.|
Upon Broly's defeat, players will be awarded between 230,000,000 - 560,000,000 EXP depending on the % of damage dealt to broly, along with one of eight Broly-related moves. Each of these is an upgraded version of a preexisting move.
|Move||Description||Charge Time||Damage||Ki Usage||Comparison to Original|
|Broly Kamehameha||The user fires a green energy wave.||1.25 - 3.5 seconds||Medium||Low||Based on the Kamehameha, higher damage and Ki consumption|
|Eraser Cannon||The user fires a green Ki blast that explodes on impact.||1 - 1.5 seconds||High||Medium||Based on the Big Bang Attack, higher damage, Ki consumption, longer range, and travel speed|
|Wrathful Charge||The user charges towards their opponent.||1 - 6 seconds||Medium||Low||Based on the Super Rush, damage calculated by Ki Damage and higher Ki consumption|
|Gigantic Breath||The user fires a green mouth blast.||1.5 seconds||Medium||Medium||Based on the Break Cannon, higher damage, Ki consumption, and no delay|
|Anger Rush||The user unleashes a flurry of punches and kicks.||N/A||High||Low||Based on Meteor Crash, higher damage and more hits|
|Trash???||The user chokes their opponent before slamming them into the ground.||N/A||Medium||Low||Based on "Trash?", higher damage and Ki consumption|
|Blaster Meteor||The user unleashes a flurry of Ki blasts.||1 second||High||Medium||Based on Super Volley, releases all Ki blasts at once, higher damage and Ki consumption|
|Planet Crusher||The user charges a colossal ball of green energy.||0.5 - 5 seconds||Very High||High||Based on the Spirit Bomb, higher damage, Ki consumption and faster charge|
- Whether this was intentional or not, Broly doesn't have a face.
- Like many NPCs' ki barrage attacks, Broly's Blast Meteor almost always misses his targeted opponent.
- Broly can be frozen like any other NPC, in any of his forms, including his base form.
- Broly being frozen would also mean he would be unable to transform, which would give players an advantage.
- However, like Hyperbolic Time Chamber Goku, all forms of Broly (except for Legendary Super Saiyan Broly) cannot die once their health drops to 1%. This means that if Broly were to be frozen at his Super Saiyan C-type state, for example, it would be practically impossible to kill him even when he reaches 1%, making the boss practically unbeatable.
- If the player has achieved some form of ranked position like before the update of rank resetting every month, it will visually increase whenever the player appears on this map, then it will display your rank the last time you entered rank before that update.
- The "BR" in "Broly BR" was used in official Dragon Ball publications to differentiate the new Broly designed by Akira Toriyama, from the old and original Broly designed by Takao Koyama.
- A colon (":") should also be present in "Broly BR", naming him Broly: BR, but such a thing is absent from the NPC's name.
- Broly is one of the few NPCs to lack a face, the others being Frost and Chi Experts.
- Broly is currently tied with Goku in True Tournament of Power and Other World for having the most transformations in the game.
- This is not the case for Hyperbolic Time Chamber Goku, who is not seen transfiguring between forms; nor Kale, Caulifla, and Kefla, all of whom count as each of their own individuals.
- Broly is one of the few boss NPCs to lack a corresponding Quest, the other being Jiren.
- If a player dosent stay near Broly enough for at least once in 210 seconds, they will be kicked from the map. This was implemented to demote "leeching off" (slacking off and letting other players do all the work) of other players. However, the player will not be kicked if they keep being close enough, you also dont need to attack him in order to reset the kick timer..
- Broly's total maximum gainable EXP is 560,000,000. However, the actual amount a player can gain varies based on a % on Broly's Health. This is the reason why there is so much confusion around how much experience Broly precisely gives.
- If a player uses the Majin Gamepass when soloing Broly, the player will only gain the minimum 230,000,000 EXP.
- Broly currently possesses the honor of being the NPC with the most moves, having nine (including Z-Vanish).
- Broly is the only boss NPC to give out moves upon defeat.
- Overall, Broly is one of the few NPCs to give out moves, the other being Whis.
- Like his anime/manga counterpart and all other Saiyans in general, Broly's name is a pun on the vegetable broccoli.
- Broly is one of the few boss NPCs to use a different Roblox package, the others being Broly, Friaza, Beerus, Champa, El Hermano, and Jiren.
- It's possible to receive a move the player already has.
- Differences between Broly in the movie and in the game include:
- Wrathful Broly has more muscle mass in the movie and has his hair raised upwards, similar to that of a Super Saiyan's.
- Super Saiyan C-type Broly has white eyes in the movie, along with the golden hair color, plus a green aura instead of a pure golden aura.
- In the movie, Broly's Legendary Super Saiyan form stripped him of his chest plate, due to having overwhelming energy, leaving only his leggings and cloak intact. However, in the game, his chest plate remains intact.
|Earth NPCs||Android 17 • Android 18 • Bulma • Goku • Imperfect Cell • Kami • Korin • Krillin • Mad Scientist • Master Roshi • Universal Champion • Vegeta • Whis • Yeti • Future Trunks • Hair Stylist|
|Namek NPCs||Big Rock • Burter • Captain Ginyu • Frieza • Grand Elder Guru • Guldo • Jeice • Nail • Recoome • Universal Namekian • Zarbon|
|Space NPCs||Broly • Mecha Frieza • Universal Yardratian • Beerus • Big Asteroid|
|The Secret World NPCs||El Hermano • Friaza • Gogeta • Gohan Blanco • Janemba|
|Future NPCs||Goku Black • Future Trunks • Android 17 • Android 18 • Cell • Goku • Vegeta • Frieza • Zamasu|
|Zaros NPCs||King Zaraxos • Commander Decipher • Corrupted Queen • The Heir, The Prince • Forgotten Princess • Stede • Viltak • Vilayne • Katide • Es • Et • Yynorph • Xynorph • General Vronux • General X • The Iron • The Muscle|
|Tournament of Power NPCs||Jiren • Zeno|
|Dimensional Rift NPCs||Broly|