As soon as you start joining the game, you are immediately redirected to Character Creation. This is where you edit the look and race of your character before you start.
There are currently six available races, which are the following:
|Saiyan||Similar to Human features, and appear to bear no difference.|
|Namekian||Normally green skin color with pink spots on arms and abdomen, and antennae.|
|Majin||Varying skin color.|
|Frieza Race||Normally white skin color with horns and a tail.|
|Android||Similar to Human features, and appear to bear no difference.|
Each race has their own advantages and disadvantages. The race you choose affects your character in multiple ways. Some being the way you look, your transformations, what NPC boosts you can get (if at all), and the strength of your base form.
There are currently six hairstyles available to Humans, Saiyans, and Androids, which are the following:
- Style 1 - Resembles the Roblox Catalog's "Pal Hair" accessory, only with spikier locks.
- Style 2 - A bull cut.
- Style 3 - A buzz cut.
- Style 4 - A messy hairstyle that sticks out to the player's right.
- Style 5 - The "Beautiful Hair for Beautiful People" accessory.
- Style 6 - Another buzz cut.
- Style 7 - A bouffant.
- Style 8 - A messy hairstyle with spiky locks.
- Style 9 - A ponytail.
- Style 10 - Another ponytail.
- Style 11 - A messy hairstyle with spiky locks, similar to Style 8.
- Style 12 - The model of the "Cinnamon Hair" accessory. Also the Hair Stylist and Bulma's hairstyle.
- Style 13 - A bald haircut with hair growing around the back of the player's head.
- Style 14 - An afro.
- Style 15 - Resembles Style 7, only smaller.
- Style 16 - Model for the "Blue Swoosh Hair" accessory.
- Style 17 - A spiky hairstyle, having tufts sticking out.
- Style 18 - A ponytail with a black headband.
- Style 19 - Short strands of hair curtaining the avatar's forehead. Also Trunks and Future Trunks' hairstyle.
- Style 20 - Short, spiky locks of hair sticking upwards.
- Style 21 - Model of the "Black Ponytail" accessory.
- Style 22 - Another messy hairstyle.
- Style 23 - Bald. Also Master Roshi, Krillin, Tien, and Jiren's hairstyle.
- Style 24 - Hair tied back in a bun. Also Chi Chi's hairstyle.
- Style 25 - Shaggy hair combed to the side.
- Style 26 - A fresh cut.
- Style 27 - Another fresh cut.
- Style 28 - A hairdo with a curl.
- Style 29 - A crew cut with several small tufts sticking out.
- Style 30 - A hairdo with a large bun.
- Style 31 - Long hair.
- Style 32 - Long spiky hair.
- Style 33 - Hair combed back.
- Style 34 - Hair combed to the side.
- Style 35 - A large bouffant with a headband.
- Style 36 - A spiky hairstyle.
- Style 37 - An Elvis Presley-esque hairstyle.
- Style 38 - An afro with a mustache. Also Hercule's hairstyle.
- Style 39 - Trunks' hairstyle.
- Style 40 - Long hair.
- Style 41 - Messy hair tied back in a ponytail. Also Friaza's hairstyle.
- Style 42 - Messy hair tied back in a ponytail. Also Friaza's hairstyle.
- Style 43 - A crew cut.
- Style 44 - Another Elvis Presley-esque hairstyle.
- Style 45 - Hairdo with spiky locks.
- Style 46 - Smooth long hair.
- Style 47 - Neatly-combed hair.
- Style 48 - Short hair locks sticking out.
- Style 49 - A mohawk.
- Style 50 - A smoothly long hairdo.
- Style 51 - Neatly-combed hairstyle.
- Style 52 - Roblox's Pal Hair accessory. Also Android 17's hairstyle.
- Style 53 - Short coarse hair.
- Style 54 - Another Elvis Presley-esque hairstyle.
- Style 55 - Hair with multiple locks sticking out. Also Goku's hairstyle.
- Style 56 - Long hair locks all protruding upwards. Also Vegeta's hairstyle.
- Style 57 - Long hair with spiky locks. Also Kid Gohan and Broly BR's hairstyle.
- Style 58 - Long messy hair. Also Yamcha's hairstyle.
"When you're ready to make this page, just stand on these tiles!"
This section or article is currently under construction. Help the wiki by contributing!
Starting the Game
After creating your character, you start out as level 1, and spawn in Goku's House at Earth. There, the first NPC you find is Chi Chi, who gives you two Quests. You can then proceed to level up and become stronger. You can also change the look of your character at South City's Hair Salon & Clothing Shop, after speaking to the Hair Stylist. However, your character's race is permanent, unless you were to use the Dragon Balls.
- Adult Gohan's hair style can be obtained by a Saiyan, should they be bald, they will gain the hair style when they transform into a Super Saiyan.
- Certain hairdo’s (Such as Goku’s) will change in a unique way when a Saiyan character transforms.