The Dragon Balls are a set of collectible items that appear on both Earth and Namek. They can be collected by players and brought together to summon Shenron on Earth, whilst they only serve Quest significance on Namek.
Acquisition and Use
Once a public server holds 16 or more players, a Dragon Ball will spawn on that server in one of thirty pre-chosen locations. Only one Dragon Ball can spawn per server. This means that, as soon as a player collects it, the server they are on will not spawn another until it closes and reopens anew.
- Always transform into your highest speed because if a player finds it, the Dragon Ball is gone and you would have to server-hop. Which practically takes a long time.
- Always check The Lookout to see if there's any Dragon Balls in the server.
Main article: Shenron
To summon Shenron, a player must collect seven Dragon Balls. Once the seventh has been obtained, Shenron will spawn and will proceed to present the player with four wishes. Once one of the wishes has been confirmed, Shenron will leave and the player will have their wish granted. The Dragon Balls can only be used to make a wish once. The wishes include:
- Redo Stats - Returns all allocated Skill Points to the player (including points obtained via Namekian Fusion), allowing them to distribute them again. Note that the first two Skill Points granted at Level 1 are not returned to the player.
- Redo Character - (This wish is currently disabled, while SnakeWorl works on a patch for hybrids) Sends the player to the Character Creation Screen, allowing them to change their race, their body proportions and their starting clothes. Choosing this option does not revert the player to Level 1, remove Prestige or cause them to lose their previously purchased cosmetics and Moves.
- A player who changes race through the Redo Character wish will have their stats significantly decreased (excluding Saiyans).
- EXP - Grants the player 1,000,000 EXP.
- Zenni - Grants the player 50,000 Zeni.
Namekian Dragon Balls
The Namekian Dragon Balls are larger in comparison to Earth's Dragon Balls. However, their only purpose in the game are only to be needed to complete various One-Time Quests given out by several Quest Giver Namekians. Therefore, players cannot use the Namekian Dragon Balls to summon Porunga, Namek's Wish Dragon.
Super Dragon Balls
The Super Dragon Balls are not shown in the game, but it is mentioned by Zeno, who rewards the Tournament of Power winners with a wish by them. Though it is implied that he does show up offscreen, Super Shenron cannot be summoned by them in the game.
- If a player did not choose the Tail accessory during the initial character creation (or unequipped it after prestiging), the only way to re-obtain it is by using the Dragon Balls to return to the Character Creator Screen and equipping it there, or resetting the character completely by talking to the redo character located in front of Goku’s house standing next to Chi Chi.
- There's a light on the front of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber building, where if it turns blue, there's no Dragon Ball; if it turns yellow, there is a Dragon Ball sitting somewhere, up for grabs.
- When using the Dragon Balls to turn into an Android from another race, the base stats will not be an Androids. Instead, it'll be the stats of the race you turned into an Android from. Therefore, it is strongly advised against to turn into an Android. Instead, reset your character/get a different slot/make an alternate account.
- It is common to find the Four-Star Dragon Ball, as it refers to Goku's moment to his surrogate grandfather, Grandpa Gohan.
- The known possible locations of the Dragon Balls are the following:
- Underneath the giant ramp leading to Satan City.
- Inside one of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber's structures on Kami's Lookout.
- Inside the Hyperbolic Time Chamber's pillar on Kami's Lookout.
- In the center of the giant crater beside Central City.
- In the lake way ahead of the Capsule Corp building.
- Hidden behind the giant trench in Ginger Town.
- Behind Elder Kai's Gypsy of Potential in Central City.
- Behind Imperfect Cell in Ginger Town.
- Underneath the bridge between the Chi Masters and Kick Boxers.
- Between the Cell Games Arena and the Saibareds.
- Underwater near the spawn near Northern Mountains.
- Near the Northern Mountains.
- Inside one of the buildings in East City.
- Behind the Evil Super Saiyans.
- On top of the cliff in South City.
- Behind one of the buildings in West City.
- Inside a tunnel by West City and the Mad Scientist.
- Behind one of the buildings in Ginger Town.