This article is about the gamepass. For the alternate way of flight, see Flying.
The Flying Nimbus is a gamepass that can be purchased for 100 Robux.
After purchasing the item, the player is granted unlimited privileges to using the Flying Nimbus, which lets the player travel without use of ki. It also travels faster than normal flight. Like flying it can be boosted by transformations.
To obtain the Flying Nimbus, the user must say "Nimbus" in the chat, or they can simply click on the Flying Nimbus icon in the menu. Upon doing so, the user's avatar will jump on an incoming yellow cloud, thus starting the flight.
NOTE: These are caps-insensitive. Any sentence that starts with any of these words (i.e. "[activation word], come now or die!") will also activate the Flying Nimbus.
- flying nimbus
- kinto un
- Sometimes, when you call out the Flying Nimbus, it will not come or have any effect but you can still hear its whirring.
- When you land sometimes the Nimbus will stay under your feet with no sound and disappear after a few seconds.
- When the Flying Nimbus is active pressing its icon again will make the Flying Nimbus disappear and return to the player rather than deactivate the Flying Nimbus.
- If you are a Majin with the Metal Majin form, you can call "Nimbus" then go into your Metal Majin form, and then turn the Flying Nimbus into metal.
- In the Dragon Ball anime/manga, the Flying Nimbus can be ridden only by pure-hearted people. However, in Final Stand, it can be ridden by anybody that has purchased it.
- One of the activation words "Kinto-Un (筋斗雲)" roughly translates to "Somersault Cloud", which references the cloud Sun Wukong (who Goku is inspired by), rode in Journey to the West.