The Future is the fourth playable area and third unlockable area in Final Stand. The player must be at least level 300 to travel to the Future.
The Future bears a similar layout to that of Earth with several glaring differences, including craters, ruined cities and a man-made lake between the remnants of West City and Central City. The Future also lacks the same warm colors found on Earth, replaced with bleak browns and a dark, ominous sky.
- Future Satan City - Future Android 17 and Future Android 18 can be found there.
- Future Central City - Transformed Fused Zamasu can be found there.
- Future West City - Fused Zamasu can be found there.
- Future Capsule Corp - Quest Giver Future Vegeta can be found there.
- Future East City - Goku Black can be found there.
- Future Cell Games Arena - Perfect Cell can be found there.
- New Lake - Future Goku can be found there.
- Mountains - Future Vegeta can be found there.
- Future South City - Golden Frieza can be found there.
- Mysterious Men have their plural as "Mysterious Mans" in-game. This is due to the game's plural system.
- The error also happens in Yamcha and Tien's Saibamen Quests, where the game calls them "Saibamans".
- The Korin NPC previously present on the map has since gone missing.
- Destroyed Future is the second map to have spawn points that are in the middle of the Outskirts, the first being Space.
- The corpse that gives players the Golden Frieza Quest is a reference to the well-known ROBLOX YouTuber, iBeMaine.