Heaven Tournament Mode is a game mode in the other world, Similar to the earth ranked matches. In order to access it, the player must talk to an NPC named Pikkon. After speaking with Pikkon you are immediately teleported to "Other World Tournament".ㅤ
Players can increase their "rank" by beating other players in 1v1 Ranked Matches. The amount earned per battle depends on the player's efficiency, remaining health, the distance between both of the players' ranks and how many times they have fought the same player today. Earning and losing rank points is handled to a ratio of 1:1, meaning that if the player were to gain a maximum of 10 points from a battle, the opponent would lose 10 points (applies to 9:9, 8:8, etc). The player that won will also be rewarded with 200 Zeni and 100,000,000 EXP. ㅤ
- Unlike the Ranked Matches, this game mode does not feature a lobby, the player will be sent straight into the other world tournament.ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
- Speed is not capped at 100, allowing players to run and attack at high speeds.ㅤ
- Stats will not be lowered until Level 1000.
- Transformations like G.o.D, Ui, and Mui are allowed.
- If the player leaves the game mode via the "Return to DBZ:FS" button, they will be spawned in a field, in what it seems like the original spawn location for the Ranked Matches, the owner possibly forgot to edit that out.