"I will add more sounds I just need some time :) "
( a funny thing that not many people know
in every energy wave there is this sound
maybe snake at the beginning of the game wanted to put this sound as well?)
Moves, referred to as skills, are techniques that can be bought from the skill shop. While others can be bought via gamepasses, Whis' Dojoor from defeating Broly BR. Moves categorized as Ki, Melee, and Other.
List of Moves
|Level 1||Very Low||20||None||Medium-Fast||1,000||'A basic energy blast.'|
|Level 5||Very Low||15||1 Second||Very Fast||1,000||'Shoots two quick lasers.'|
|Level 8||Very Low||25||1 Second||Fast||1,000||'A Ki disk that cuts through most objects.'|
|Level 10||Medium||13% of Total Ki||None||Very Fast||1,000||'Creates an explosion around you to escape combos."|
|Level 12||Medium||25||None||Medium-Slow||1,000||'Fires the classic energy wave.'|
|Level 15||Low||15||None||Medium||1,000||'A beam that uses low Ki, but damage the user.'|
|Level 18||Very Low||30||None||Fast||1,000||'A rapid fury of Ki blasts that track the target.'|
|Level 18||Low||35||None||Medium||1,000||'Fires a quick blast that can't be charged.'|
|Level 25||Medium||45||None||Medium||1,000||'Fires a chargeable blast that explodes on impact.'|
|Level 30||Low||35||5 Seconds||Medium-Fast||1,000||'Creates a delaying Ki explosion that tracks the target.'|
|Level 35||Medium||30||None||Medium-Slow||1,000||'Structurally identical to a Kamehameha.'|
|Level 35||Low||40||5 Seconds||Very Fast||1,000||'A Ki blast that pierces blocks.'|
|Level 40||Low||20||None||Fast||3,000||'A ball that tracks the target and can hit them multiple times.'|
|Level 45||Low||40||3 Seconds||Fast||6,000||'A close-range Ki explosion.'|
|Level 55||Low||40||None||Medium-Fast||4,000||'Rapidly fires multiple small beams.'|
|Level 56||Medium||50||None||Medium-Fast||4,000||'Fires a rapid chain of weaker Destructo Disks.'|
|Level 65||Medium||35||None||Very Fast||8,000||'Creates a large upward blast that launches opponents into the sky.'|
|Level 70||High||77||None||Medium-Slow||8,000||'Fires a small beam that expands greatly, causing massive damage.'|
|Level 75||Low||100||10 Seconds||Fast||6,000||'An upgraded Destructo Disk that tracks whoever is being targeted.'|
|Level 80||High||75||None||Medium||8,000||'Fires a huge beam that finishes off your enemies.'|
|Level 100||Medium||? (Data not mined yet)||None||Medium-Fast||4,000||'Special Move'|
|Level 110||Low-Medium||90||8 Seconds||Fast||3,000||'Fires ten Ki blasts that track your opponent.'|
|Level 115||Medium-High||60||None||Medium-Slow||4,000||'Charges up a Kamehameha and teleports the user to the target when released.'|
|Level 120||Medium-High||20||None||Slow||5,000||A small AoE bomb, 'Hold to charge longer.'|
|Level 125||Medium||60||18 Seconds||Fast||3,000||'Throws a small tracking ball at your opponent.'|
|Level 130||Medium||55||8 Seconds||Medium-Fast||5,000||'Acts like a close-range Kamehameha.'|
|Level 140||Low||80||8 Seconds||Medium-Slow||5,000||'A sudden barrage of Ki.'|
|Level 145||Medium||70||None||Fast||6,000||'A close-range Ki explosion' similar to Burning Blast.|
|Level 145||Low||35||3 Seconds||Medium||5,000||'A quick, strong Ki blast.'|
|Level 150||Medium||60||None||Medium-Fast||10,000||A medium-sized AoE bomb, 'charges a large energy ball to throw at enemies.'|
|Level 160||Low||79||5 Seconds||Slow||4,000||Spawns five purple spheres in front of the player.|
|Level 160||Medium-High||50||10 Seconds||Fast||4,000||'Throws a sphere that turns into a pillar of energy.'|
|Level 165||Low||50||6 Seconds||Very-Fast||5,000||'Fires an explosive beam from the users mouth.'|
|Level 185||High||40||2 Minutes||Slow||10,000||A massive AoE bomb, 'hold to charge longer.'|
|Level 190||Low-Medium||40||None||Fast||4,000||'A shotgun of beams!' Beam spread is completely random.|
|Level 200||Very High||120||None||Medium||8,000||'A stronger Final Flash' colored green.|
|Level 205||Very Low||80||20 Seconds||Fast||4,000||'Creates a line of seven pillars in-front of the player.'|
|Level 210||Medium-High||120||12 Seconds||Medium||4,000||Fires many orange beams from the users fingertips.|
|Level 220||Medium-High||60||7 Seconds||Very Fast||4,000||'A stronger Hellzone Grenade.'|
|Level 220||High||50||None||Medium||10,000||'A Final Flash/Kamehameha combination.'|
|Level 225||Medium||130||10 Seconds||Fast||5,000||Similar to Justice Flash, though colored purple.|
|Level 230||Medium||80||5 Seconds||Fast||7,000||A much more powerful version of the Super Nova with a smaller projectile.|
|Level 240||Low||35||19 Seconds||Very Fast||4,000||'A stronger version of the Death Beam'. Colored red instead of purple.|
|Whis||Low||????||None||Very Fast||10,000||A somewhat stronger version of the Double Sunday.|
|Whis||Medium||????||None||Fast||10,000||A Kamehameha that charges faster than the original version. Otherwise, statistically identical.|
|Whis||Medium-High||????||None||Medium||10,000||Inflicts more damage and charges faster than the Kamehameha.|
|Whis||High||???? (2.5 Health Drain)||None||Medium-Slow||10,000||Charges quicker and does much more damage than the Kamehameha. Drains health until fully charged. Can destroy structures.|
|Whis||Low||????||None||Medium||10,000||A version of Super Volley that persists for 5 seconds or until the user runs out of Ki.|
|Whis||Low||????||10 Seconds||Very Fast||10,000||A single beam.|
|Whis||Medium||????||None||Medium||10,000||A black/dark blue Kamehameha that does significantly more damage.|
|Whis||Medium||????||5 Seconds||Fast||10,000||A slightly more powerful version of Hellzone Grenade, colored green.|
|Whis||Medium||????||None||Medium-Fast||10,000||A pinkish purple Kamehameha that charges faster than its original variant.|
|Gamepass||Medium||Medium-High||None||Fast||N/A||A solid red version of the Super Nova.|
|Gamepass||Medium||Medium-Low||Very Fast||1 Second||N/A||A yellow Death Beam.|
|Gamepass||Low||Low||Fast||None||N/A||A move that releases several Ki blasts from the players body, knocking opponents away.|
|Gamepass||Medium||Medium||Fast||None||N/A||A move that surrounds the opponent in purple energy and pushes them back.|
|Broly BR||High||60||slow||5 Seconds||N/A||The user simultaneously fires a barrage of green ki blasts.|
|Broly BR||High||80||Medium||5 Seconds||N/A||The user fires a green homing ki blast, stronger version of Big Bang Attack.|
|Broly BR||High||90||Fast||6 Seconds||N/A||The user fires a green mouth blast, stronger version of Break Cannon.|
|Broly BR||Very High||80||Slow||2 Minutes||N/A||A stronger green massive AoE bomb, 'hold to charge longer.'|
|Broly BR||Medium||48||Medium||None||N/A||Green variant of the Kamehameha wave.|
|Level 5||Low||15||Fast||1,000||'Throws opponents and sets them up for a combo.'|
|Level 10||Low||25||Fast||1,000||'Causes the user to rush towards their enemies until you hit them.'|
|Level 10||Low||20||Very Fast||1,000||'Knocks opponents down into the ground.'|
|Level 15||Low||35||Medium||1,000||A slow combo rush, 'wolf fang them right in their fist!'|
|Level 20||Medium||32||Fast||1,000||'Teleports the user in front of their opponent and uppercuts them.'|
|Level 20||Low||20||Medium||1,000||'a quick combo extender.'|
|Level 20||Low||20||Very Fast||2,000||'Statistically identical to Bone Crush, but uses Ki Damage stats.'|
|Level 25||Low||35||Medium||1,000||'Unleashes a fury of quick kicks.'|
|Level 28||Low||20||Medium||1,000||'Kicks players into the air and back down again.'|
|Level 35||Medium||27||Very Fast||2,000||'A guard breaking move that locks onto a nearby target.'|
|Level 40||Low||25||Very Fast||1,000||'Quickly flips the user towards a nearby enemy, and kicks them in the face!'|
|Level 45||Medium||41||Very Fast||4,000||'A faster version of the Wolf Fang Fist.'|
|Level 50||Medium||60||Slow||4,000||'A strong combo attack that requires a lot of Ki.'|
|Level 55||Low||20||Medium||2,000||A move that chokes the opponent and throws them towards the ground, showing 'you don't have time to deal with low-level trash.'|
|Level 65||Low||20||Medium||4,000||'A combo that automatically finishes with a Burning Blast.|
|Level 70||Medium||40||Fast||4,000||'A rapid fury of quick punches and kicks that inflict a lot of damage.'|
|Level 83||Medium||22||Very Fast||8,000||'Quickly launches the user towards their target.'|
|Level 85||Medium||40||Medium||12,000||A combo move described as 'OOOOF.'|
|Level 90||Low-Medium||????||Very Fast||12,000||'A faster variation of Rush.'|
|Level 92||Medium||30||Very Fast||12,000||Launches the user towards their target and teleports them behind the opponent.'|
|Level 110||Low||40||Fast||3,000||'Basically Launcher, except done twice.'|
|Level 130||Low||30||Fast||1,000||'A stronger version of Dirty Fireworks'.|
|Level 135||Low||32||Very Fast||2,000||A faster guard break that requires Ki.'|
|Level 140||Medium-High||80||Fast||5,000||Similar to Rush, though the user does not home in on them and instead flings themselves in a straight line.|
|Level 145||Low||28||Very Fast||2,000||A combination of Flip Kick and Strong Kick.|
|Level 150||Medium||35||Fast||5,000||'A strong combo!'|
|Level 165||Low||50||Medium||10,000||A version of Rush that can automatically continue up to five times.|
|Level 170||Low||15||Medium-Fast||6,000||'Step vanishes the user into a kick.'|
|Level 180||Medium - High||95||Fast||6,000||A quick barrage of punches that teleports the user behind the opponent, setting them up for a combo.|
|Level 185||Low||40||Very Fast||3,000||'A guard breaking move that propels the user forward.'|
|Level 190||Medium||60||Medium-Long||3,000||'A high intensity melee move' that flings the opponent in many directions.|
|Level 200||Medium||70||Medium-Fast||5,000||'Locks opponents into thirty kicks' similar to an extended Justice Combination.|
|Level 205||Low||40||Very Fast||4,000||'Flip Kick, but it guard breaks.'|
|Level 215||Medium||15||Fast||4,000||'A combination of Dragon Throw and Bone Crush.'|
|Level 220||Medium||60||Medium||5,000||'A ki/melee combo move used by Zamasu.'|
|Level 222||Low||40||Fast||4,000||'A stronger, faster guard break that requires Ki.'|
|Level 230||High||500||Medium-Fast||5,000||'Similar to Spirit Slash, but uses much more Ki and deals much more damage.'|
|Level 230||Medium||30||Fast||5,000||'Short range chase move that guard breaks.'|
|Level 235||High||90||Fast||1,000||'A far superior version of Dirty Fireworks.'|
|Level 245||?||35||?||5,000||'Short range chase move.'|
|Level 250||Low||130||Fast||4,000||'Creates a blade of energy in front of the user' that uses the Ki Damage stat.|
|Level 275||Medium||45||Fast||5,000||'A strong combo!'|
|Level 500||?||40||Fast||10,000||'Fat Puncher' (Bought only in the other world)|
|Gamepass||Low||Low||Fast||N/A||A melee strike that turns the user invisible for a 0.5 seconds upon activation.|
|Gamepass||Low||Medium/Low||Fast||N/A||A combo of punches that ends with a Vital Strike.|
|Gamepass||Low||Low/Medium||Medium/Fast||N/A||A faster guard break.|
|Gamepass||Low||N/A||Medium||N/A||A move that freezes opponents for 0.5 seconds that does not affect the user.|
|Broly BR||High||50||Fast||N/A||The user unleashes a flurry of punches and kicks. Stronger variant of Meteor Crash.|
|Broly BR||Medium||80||Medium||N/A||Stronger variant of Trash?.|
|Broly BR||Low||55||Fast||N/A||Stronger and faster variant of super rush, however this move is based off ki damage instead.|
|Level 12||18% of total Ki||Instant||1,000||'Causes the user to rise above and out of a combo.'|
|Level 23||15% of total Ki||Instant||1,000||'An evasive technique that teleports the user behind their opponent.'|
|Level 45||7.5||Instant||1,000||'Teleports the user around their opponent five times or until they use another move.'|
|Level 100||25% of total Ki||Very High||5,000||Similar to the Explosive Wave, although much larger.|
|Level 120||N/A||N/A||50,000||'Typing the exact name causes the user to teleport to their target.' Allows for server-hopping. Interrupted by taking damage if target is on the same server.'|
|Level 130||N/A||N/A||50,000||'Players with near equal levels can combine into one stronger being.'|
|Level 140||14% of total Ki||Medium||1,000||'Flips the user backwards out of any combo.'|
|Level 145||15.4% of total Ki||Medium||5,000||'Raises a green sphere around the user that makes them invincible for a short period of time.'|
|Level 500||11% of total Ki||Medium||10,000||'Evasive' (Bought only in the other world)|
- Poor server connections can result in AoE bombs (Spirit Bomb, God of Destruction Sphere, Eraser cannon, etc) having a drastically increased blast range, with the Supernova far exceeding that of a Super Spirit Bomb.
- If a player fires a Final Kamehameha after being knocked out of their hover state, the rings that surround the beam will freeze in the air and refuse to follow the beam.
- If a player uses Instant Rise or Backflip while being attacked by an NPC using Spirit Slash, the NPC and the player will freeze and will be unable to retaliate for some seconds.
- If a player uses Instant Rise or Backflip while being attacked by a Spirit Slash while also charging an attack (i.e. Kamehameha), the attack will not launch and its visual effects will remain with the player until the move is selected again and fired (i.e. charging a Spirit Bomb will cause the Spirit Bomb to remain above the players head, with the charging animation still present, and allowing the person to move).
- Kaioken Assault very rarely does even 2 hits, usually getting one hit in and rushing to the opponent and stopping in place. The cause of the strange bug is mostly unknown but is chalked up to lag/poor server connections.
- When a player that is using a move that creates 3d models (including most ki moves and melee moves like meteor crash) dies or loses a transformation, the color of the move will change based on the player's race. (Ex: Green for Namekian and yellow for android).
- The game is known for misspelling or shortening the moves' names. For instance, Final Kamehameha is erroneously referred to as "Final Kame".
- Spirit Breaking Cannon's description, "OOOOF", refers to the Roblox death sound.
- Justice Flash's description "google it" infers that if you're playing this game mode in Roblox, you're likely a fan of the Dragon Ball series, which likely means you've watched Dragon Ball Super. If you haven't, then of course, you wouldn't know about the Justice Flash.
- Although Dark Beam and Buu Blaster don't exist in the anime and manga, they respectively resemble Black Kamehameha and Majin Kamehameha.
- Differences between moves from the anime and manga, and from the game include:
- Divine Lasso makes the opponent explode after the energy needles puncture them. However, in the game they do not.
- Although Broly was shown firing energy waves in Dragon Ball Super: Broly, he has never fired a Kamehameha wave before. The Broly Kamehameha might've been based off on Gigantic Omegastorm.
- There have been no such moves as Trash? and Trash??? In the anime and manga.
- However Trash? and Trash?? could most likely be based on Broly's Gigantic slam in Xenoverse 2, or the way Vegeta sometimes grabs opponents in the Android saga.
- There has been no such move as Spirit Splash in the anime and manga. However, this move may have been based off on Zamasu's technique God Split Cut.
- There have been no such moves as Launcher and Double Launcher in the anime and manga. Although, these moves are most likely inspired by scenarios in which Vegeta vanishes behind his opponent and thrusts both of his legs upward, kicking the opponent into the air.
- There have been no such moves as Rush and Super Rush in the anime and manga. However, these moves may have been based off on Kid Gohan's technique Leave My Daddy Alone!.
- There has been no such move as Dragon Crush in the anime and manga.
- There has been no such move as Strong Punch, Strong Kick, and Sweep Kick in the anime and manga.
- There has been no such move as Second Bloom in the anime and manga.
- There has been no such move as pressure gauge in the anime and manga.
- Flash Strike, despite its non-explosiveness, is actually another name for Dirty Fireworks, according to the Dragon Ball Wiki. However, in the game, it's a move on its own, with a completely different form.
- Planet Crusher may deal alot more damage than the Super Spirit Bomb, however the Super Spirit Bomb deals more self damage than the Planet Crusher.
- Broly Moves have the secret description of "Heh"
- As of January 25th, 2020 Update, the damage and cooldown of most ki moves got nerfed.