Music is the track that plays while the player is within a certain area of a map. Every map in the game has at least one track. Clicking on the music note icon in the Menu can enable and/or disable the music.
- Locations marked with "✝" indicate that their track is replaced by Roblox's stock tracks.
- Locations marked with "???" indicate that their track is currently unknown at the moment.
- Locations marked with "N/A" indicate that no track plays at the location.
List of Tracks
- Outskirts - Krillin Powers Up (Bruce Faulconer)✝
- Central City - Power of a Super Saiyan God (DB Z: Battle of Gods)
- Parsley City - N/A
- South City - Gohan's Anger Remix (Custom remastered version)
- East City (Destroyed) - Goku Recovers (Bruce Faulconer)
- West City - A Disastrous Spectacle (DB Z KAI)
- Satan City - Hercule's Orchestra/Mr. Satan's Theme (Bruce Faulconer)✝
- Goku's House - Heroic Trunks (Bruce Faulconer)✝
- Forest - New Earth Music (Bruce Faulconer)✝
- Kame House - Seaside sound effects
- Southern Islands - Vegeta's Theme (Bruce Faulconer)✝
- World Martial Arts Tournament - World Tournament (Z Theme) (DB Z Budokai 3)
- Yunzabit Heights - Super Namek (Bruce Faulconer)✝
- Canyons - Android 16 (Bruce Faulconer)✝
- North Mountains - Vegeta and Goku Train Together (The Enigma TNG)
- Grassland - SSJ3 Power Up (Bruce Faulconer)✝
- Cell Games Arena - Perfect Cell Theme (Bruce Faulconer)
- Wasteland - Hikari no Willpower (Final Bout) (remixed by Cliff Weinstein)
- Ginger Town - Imperfect Cell Theme (Bruce Faulconer)✝
- Korin Tower - ??? (Presumably Bruce Faulconer)✝
- Kami's Lookout - The Gods' Bolero (DB Z KAI)
- Capsule Corp. - Boogieman (Bruce Faulconer)
Planet Namek Tracks
- Outskirts - Destiny (DB Z KAI)
- Central Namek - The Braveheart's Triumphant Return (DB Z KAI)
- South Namek - Super Namek (Bruce Faulconer)✝
- Western Namek - A Moment for Shuddering (DB Z KAI)
- Frieza's Spaceship - The Formidable Warrior, the Saiyan (DB Z KAI)
- Ginyu Force - The Braveheart Challenges the Strong (DB Z KAI)
- Destroyed Islands - The Clouds of War Spread (DB Z KAI)
- Guru's House - Absolute Power (DB Super)✝
- Outskirts - Time Chamber (Bruce Faulconer)✝
- Asteroids - Raditz Battle/Space Theme (DB Xenoverse)
- Frieza Planet #981 - ??? (presumably Bruce Faulconer)✝
- Planet Nemee - ??? (presumably DB Z KAI)
- Planet Watrin - Courage Fills the Heart (DB Z KAI)
- Planet Potafeu - ??? (Presumably DB Z KAI or DBZ Budokai)
- Planet Eros - At the Battle's End (DB Z KAI)
- Planet Tazba - Dark Half (DB Z Budokai 2)
- Planet Alpha - Tears of Grief (DB Z KAI)
- Planet Yardrat - Scampering Battle (DB Z KAI)
- Planet Popol - A Grim Fate (DB Z KAI)
- New Planet Vegeta - 10s (Pantera)✝
- Beerus's Planet - Beerus Madness (DB Super)
Destroyed Future Tracks
- Outskirts - Time (DB Super)
- Future Central City - Blue Saiyan (DB Super)
- Future South City - All-Out Battle! (DB Super)
- Future East City - The Birth of Merged Zamasu (DB Super)
- Future West City - The Final Deathmatch (DB Super)
- Future Satan City - Memories of Time (DB Super)
- Mountains - ??? (presumably DB Super)✝
- New Lake - The Birth of a God (DB Super)
- New Lake - Vegito Theme (DB Super)✝
- Future Cell Games Arena - Regret (DB Super)
- Hyperbolic Time Chamber - Time Chamber (Bruce Faulconer)✝
- The Secret World - Vegeta's Theme "Hell's Bells" (remixed by Alec Rozsa)
- Tournament of Power - N/A
- Matchmaking Lobby - N/A
- World Tournament (1v1) - Crowd sound effects
- World Tournament (2v2) - N/A
- Multiplayer Battle Arena - N/A
- Dimensional Rift - Vegeta's Theme "Hell's Bells" (remixed by Alec Rozsa)
- Character Creation - Dragon Soul (Takayoshi Tanimoto)
- Earth is the only map where its tracks have not been made in Dragon Ball Super.
- It's also the first map to have a remix track ("Hikari no Willpower" remix playing in Wastelands).
- The reason why majority of the maps' tracks have been replaced by Roblox's stock tracks is because of copyright issues.
- If a player goes underwater, the music, and the sounds the player makes, will sound more hollow and have more echoes.
- The 1v1 arena and Kame House are the only locations to play sounds rather than music.