|Can change skin color?|
|Can change hair?|
|Can change hair color?|
|Can change height?|
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Transformations:
- 3 Pros and Cons
- 4 Bugs:
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Tips for playing the race
- 7 Citations and Footnotes
- 8 Race Navigation
- 9 Site Navigation
This race is fully customizable, allowing access to the alteration of the player's height, width, hairstyle, and skin tone. Standard form Saiyans are identical to Humans, however, it's worth noting that their base stats are significantly lower due to their slower development. This steep difference is visible in their energy levels, which is detectable through Scouters and ki senses.
Members of the race compensate for this lower natural power by utilizing many powerful transformations, which mostly stem from the Super Saiyan ability. These transformations usually involve hair color alteration, more erect hair, and prominent, colorful auras.
Saiyans are the one of many races with the option to have tails, an accessory that may only be obtained during initial character creation. Despite being full of hair, the tail of a Saiyan only changes color during the transformation into Super Saiyan 4 and no other forms (However If you do not have a tail equipped Super Saiyan 4 will force your character to equip a tail temporarily.)
Saiyans are a versatile, all-round strong race with various flashy transformations and a simple, wide-ranging play-style that matches their incredibly strong forms.
However, their greatest disadvantage is their abysmal base stats, which require the user to constantly reserve and use their Ki to their advantage, as their base form leaves them at a massive disadvantage, and also they only get 1 point per 3 levels.
Standard Forms (SSJ - SSJ3)
|Unlocked at level 50, for 5,000 Zeni.|
|Ascended Super Saiyan|
|Unlocked at level 65, for 5,000 Zeni.|
|Super Saiyan Full Power|
|Unlocked at level 80, for 5,000 Zeni.|
|Super Saiyan 2|
|Unlocked at level 100, for 5,000 Zeni.|
|Super Saiyan 3|
|Unlocked at level 150, for 10,000 Zeni.|
God Forms (SSG - SSBkkx10)
|Super Saiyan God|
|Unlocked at level 270, for 50,000 Zeni.|
|Super Saiyan Blue|
|Unlocked at level 350, for 100,000 Zeni.|
|Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken x10|
|Unlocked at level 425, for 200,000 Zeni.|
Prestige Forms (LSSJ - SSJ4)
|Legendary Super Saiyan|
|Unlocked at level 150, prestige 1, for 8,000 Zeni.|
|Super Saiyan Rosé|
|Unlocked at level 350, prestige 1, for 100,000 Zeni.|
|Super Saiyan Blue Evolution|
|Unlocked at level 425, prestige 2, for 500,000 Zeni.|
|Super Saiyan 4|
|Unlocked at level 425, prestige 3, for 800,000 Zeni.|
Pros and Cons
- When transforming from Super Saiyan 2 to Legendary Super Saiyan, the aura will occasionally show yellow instead of green.
- If the user turns on the Majin gamepass transformation, then transforms into Ascended Super Saiyan, and then disables the Majin gamepass transformation, the user will have negative speed. (Speed must be below a certain number for this to be achieved).
- It is possible to retain the aura of certain transformations without the proper hair through glitches, causing forms that resemble Pseudo Super Saiyan. A similar glitch can occur with Super Saiyan 4, where the hair remains but the aura and stat boosts do not.
- When transforming into Super Saiyan 3 while having Zamasu Halo equipped, the halo may turn yellow.
- Once Super Saiyan 2 is unlocked, and the Player re-equips Ascended Super Saiyan with Super Saiyan 2 still activated, sometimes if the player charges and presses the Transform button fast enough, they will enter Ascended Super Saiyan with Super Saiyan 2 still equipped.
- If you become a Super Saiyan (or most other forms) right before you die, you will spawn Transformed fully, with Aura and Actual Power Boost, and No Ki Drain.
- In order to stop the player from killing themselves, SSJBKKX10 untransforms at low health. However, the same is true for SSJB even though it does not have a health drain, unlike other forms.
- If you transform into SSJFP and untransform then transform into any form with ki drain, you will get no ki drain.
- According to calculations, Saiyans are naturally 26% weaker than other races in their base form due to gaining an auto stat point every 3 levels, rather than 2.
- When in Super Saiyan the player may also change transformations just by charging and pressing G once more at the same time. Note that this only works with transformations SSJ1-SSJ3 (Excluding LSSJ and Ascended SSJ)
- You will also need to charge less for each transformation while already transformed (When in SSJ2 you will only need to charge for 0.5 seconds to go in SSJ3)
- You can also downgrade forms by charging for around 0.1-0.7 seconds and pressing G on your keyboard.
- Saiyans are the only race incapable of receiving free level/EXP boosts from NPCs, such as Korin and Guru, or any stat points from Nail or Kami.
- Ascended Super Saiyan is the only transformation in the game that can lower the user's stats.
- If a player transforms to Super Saiyan Blue and does not have Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken x10 purchased, transforming will sometimes cause their hair to turn black or vanish. This does not have any effect on the mechanics of the form itself.
- Super Saiyan 4 has less Zeni reduction from killing NPCs than most other Saiyan forms.
- Super Saiyan 4 has more resemblance to Super Full Power Saiyan 4, which was seen on the series finale of Dragon Ball GT, rather than the initial form. Super Full Power Saiyan 4 grants the user a red glow-like aura, and reddish-brownish hair.
- In older versions of Dragon Ball Z: Final Stand:
- Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken Times 10 has a much more harmful health drain.
- Super Saiyan 3 was considered broken and could only be used once per life.
- Super Saiyan Rosé used to give out 600 stat points to Melee Damage, Ki Damage, Melee Resistance, Ki Resistance, and Speed. However, at some point, it was altered to giving out only 500. Later, it was changed to 550, which is how it is to this day.
- Differences between Saiyans in the anime/manga and the game include:
- In the anime and manga, Saiyans in Universe 7 are endangered. However, in the game, they are quite common. This is mostly because of how popular the race is.
- It is implied in the Broly Triple Threat movie trilogy that Legendary Super Saiyans are born every thousand years.
- Super Saiyan 4 is implied to be stronger than Super Saiyan Blue in-game. This has no basis in canon, where there is no easy way to compare the two forms, due to the entirely different series they come from.
- According to both the anime and manga, all Saiyans are supposed to be born with tails. However, in the game, having a tail is merely optional. The same goes for the other playable races.
- It is also implied by Raditz that Saiyan power mainly comes from their tails, however this is not true in the game.
- According to Broly - The Legendary Super Saiyan, Legendary Super Saiyan has three types: B-type (Berserker), C-type (Controlled), and A-type (Suppressed). In the game, however, the player already masters the form, attaining C-type.
- Super Saiyan God is shown to be achievable by a ritual involving five good-hearted Saiyans giving their energy to another. However, in the game, this ritual cannot be performed.
- Vegeta was able to learn Super Saiyan God through exposure to god ki by training with Beerus and Whis. This is, presumably, how the player learns it.
- Saiyans in the anime and manga have an ability called Zenkai, which allows them to grow stronger when they recover from near-death. This ability is omitted in the game.
- It is implied in Dragon Ball Super: Broly that Legendary Super Saiyan blows off the user's upper clothing.
- It is implied throughout Dragon Ball media that the Super Saiyan transformation is initially triggered by wrath and anger.
- it Is implied by Vegeta that all Saiyans have black hair. This is not the case in the game as you can have any hair color.
- The total base stats of a level 500, non-prestige non-rebirth Saiyan are 1,663. Add Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken x10's stat increases and a total of 5163 is reached.
- Legendary Super Saiyan is sometimes preferred over Super Saiyan God simply because of its low price. Many players buy Super Saiyan God later on after they successfully complete the Secret World quests.
- Even though Vegeta's Ssbe form is supposed to be a limit breaker form that only he can achieve the player can get the form after 2 prestiges
- Despite prestiging meant to make races alot stronger but since Ssbxk10, CSSJB and ssj4 sharing practically the same stats. Saiyans can be better off not prestiging sometimes.
Tips for playing the race
- The races forms get expensive after a while so skipping forms like ascended super saiyan and fp super saiyan can be done easily without any consequences. Other moves can be skipped as well.
- The race can become strong ki attack/melee attack/defence users due to their strong forms
- SSBKKX10's health drain can be fixed by buying green beans making the health drain effectively none existent or getting to such a high level that the drain basically does nothing.
- This race can become very powerful in heaven meaning that if you prestige first the slot can be kept
- Saiyans become powerful after heaven as well meaning that their base is powerful. meaning that if you rebirth and get ssbkkx10 you are guranteed to have stats over 1100
- depending on your build a saiyan can be lacking in hp meaning that first few tournaments of power you will die. so be prepared to stand on sidelines
- Rebirth first if you dont want to be a heaven saiyan because prestiging then rebirth will mean the player will just struggle in tournaments of power and brolys
Citations and Footnotes