Skill Points, or simply known as Points, are points awarded to players after leveling up.
There are two types of Skill Points: Auto-Points, and Extra Points.
Auto-Points are a type of Skill Point that are earned by leveling up. Upon obtainment, each of those Points are automatically distributed one to each field.
Extra Points are a type of Skill Point that are earned by leveling up. They are similar to Auto-Points, only they are marked beside a field saying "Skill Points Left:", allowing the player to choose which field they are to be distributed to.
The Player Stats menu shows the player's statistics (i.e. what race they are).
|Name||Determines the player's Roblox username.|
|Race||Determines the player's race.|
|Level||Determines the player's level.|
|Health Max||Determines the player's maximum health.|
|Ki Max||Determines the player's maximum amount of ki.|
|Melee Damage||Determines the player's melee strength.|
|Ki Damage||Determines the player's ki strength.|
|Melee Resistance||Determines the player's melee defense.|
|Ki Resistance||Determines the player's ki defense.|
|Speed||Determines how fast the player can go.|
Main article: Builds
Methods of Obtaining Skill Points
- Leveling up. This is the basic way of obtaining Skill Points. The frequency of Skill Points obtained per field, and the extra Skill Points gained, depends on what race the player is.
- Boost NPCs. Another way is getting boosts from NPCs. What NPCs players can gain boosts from depends on what race they are.
- Saiyans cannot gain boosts from any NPC at all.
- Humans can gain boosts from Korin and Guru, at level 35.
- Majins can gain boosts from Korin and Guru, at level 35.
- Namekians can gain boosts from Kami and Nail, at level 50.
- Frieza Races can gain boosts from Korin and Guru, at level 35.
- Androids can gain boosts from Korin and Guru, at level 35.
- Saiyans are currently the only race that cannot gain boosts at all.
- Namekians are the only race that gain boosts from Kami and Nail.
- Guru, a Namekian, not giving other Namekians boosts might be a reference to TeamFourStar's "Super Kami Guru", where he's rather careless and lazy, compared to Dragon Ball Z's Grand Elder Guru.