The Secret World is the second most recent world added to Dragon Ball Z: Final Stand, and requires players to be level 350 or above to enter. The quests typically have high rewards, exceeding that of future, however are much more difficult in comparison. It can be accessed by walking or flying into a vortex on a grey asteroid near Planet Watrin, see Space.
The area introduces a new type of Quest to the player, called Golden Quests (or Friaza's Quests). Golden Quests are similar to One-Time Quests, only they are higher-risk, but higher-reward, kind of Quests. They all require you to kill NPCs. All the Golden Quests are given by a deity named Friaza, resting beside a tree by the Bloody Pond.
There are also two One-Time Quests given out, by Pikkon and Frieza.
It is currently unknown on what the map is actually supposed to be based off on, but judging from its setting, it's presumed that it's based off on Dragon Ball Z's Other World. Alike Other World, The Secret World has a yellow sky, and its water is red.
Note: All the locations are unofficially named.
- Bloody Pond - The player spawns near a circular blood-red pond. Resting beside a nearby tree is Friaza, who will grant players multiple Quests.
- Hell - A section near the Bloody Pond where Cell and the Ginyu Force are kept.
- Janemba's Paradise - A large portion of Hell that Janemba recreated to make it his own paradise. Gogeta and Janemba can be found there.
- Earth's Hell - An island with Earth-like grass and a tree. Structurally similar to Earth's Hell from Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection 'F' and Dragon Ball Super. Quest Giver Frieza can be found there.
- Ancient Monument - A large protrusion out of the water with pillars that seem to be remains from a temple, or any other monument. Gohan Blanco and El Hermano can be found there.
- Beerus's Planet - Home of Universe 7's God of Destruction Beerus. Beerus and Champa can be found there.
- Friaza's Temple - Seemingly the place of worship for the Universal God of Destruction Friaza. Also consists of a small battleground, where Friaza stands.
|Further Beyond!||Defeat Gohan Blanco and El Hermano.||Golden||99,999 Zeni
|The Gods||Defeat Beerus and Champa.||Golden||50,000 Zeni
|Garbage Force||Defeat the Ginyu Force (except for Captain Ginyu himself).||Golden||4,000
Zeni 400,000 EXP
|Ginyu & Cell||Defeat Captain Ginyu and Perfect Cell.||Golden||5,000
|Yin vs. Yang||Defeat Janaemba and Gogeta.||One-Time||20,000 Zeni
|God of the Multiverse!!||Defeat Friaza.||One-Time|| -1,000 Zeni
- Some Golden Quests in The Secret World can be manipulated using a glitch, allowing the player to gain the same reward for the Quest twice.
- The Secret World is the only map to have a chatbox.
- The Ginyu & Cell Quest was impossible because the quest tasked the player to kill an entity named "Cell", while there was no such entity named "Cell" (despite "Perfect Cell" existing). As of the 10/14/18 update, this issue was fixed, and now the Quest requires the player to kill the entity "Perfect Cell".
- Comically, the player is given two options when speaking to Frieza about his quest, which are "NO" and "NO". He still gives the player his Quest anyway.
- The Friaza Quest takes 1,000 Zeni from the player upon completion, which makes it the first Quest to take Zeni away from players rather than granting them Zeni.
- If the player had less than 1000 Zeni, it would subtract 1000 from the current balance and go into negative numbers. (ex: Player has 254 and then completes Friaza Quest; has -746 Zeni)
- It's calculated that at level 350, once the player completes the Friaza Quest and defeats Friaza, the player will gain 34-35 levels.
- The Friaza Quest currently stands as the Quest having the most EXP granted, giving out 99,999,999 EXP.
- A fourth wall break happens once. Before giving the player his Quest, Frieza will mention about giving the player a Quest.
- The Secret World is the first and only map to not have any Daily Quests.
- Friaza is the second multi-Quest Giver NPC in the game, the first being Chi Chi.
- Friaza's name could be derived from an actual Roblox player Friaza, who's known for being the creator of the game Martial Arts Battle Arena Kai, which is seemingly his most popular game out of all the other games he made.
- The Further Beyond! Quest gives out the most Zeni of any Quest in the game, giving out 99,999.
- As of the October 14, 2018, update, all the NPCs can be found fighting or sparring with their nearest NPC.
- The Ginyu Force and Perfect Cell sparring with each other could imply that they are training. Captain Ginyu can be found sparring with Perfect Cell; Jeice can be found sparring with Burter; and Recoome can be found sparring with Guldo.
- Gohan Blanco can be found fighting El Hermano.
- Beerus can be found fighting Champa.
- Gogeta can be found fighting Janemba.
- It is speculated that the models of the Ginyu Force and Perfect Cell were merely copied off from the models of their maps (Namek and Future, respectively). This can be evidenced by how weak they seem to be.
- The Gohan Blanco and El Hermano Quest's name Further Beyond! may be a reference to English dub Goku's iconic phrase before going Super Saiyan 3 for the first time: "...And this... is... to go... even FURTHER BEYOND!"