After purchasing the gamepass, the player will be given unlimited access to once-a-day, 40-minute training sessions in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber building.
Accessing the Hyperbolic Time Chamber
To gain entry to the chamber, the player must fly west of West City (near Ginger Town) until they reach Korin's Tower. They must then fly straight up until they reach The Lookout, where the building is located.
Functions in game
Once the player is inside the chamber, they are allowed a 40-minute training session with Goku, in his various stages of Super Saiyan (excluding Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken x10). Whenever the player hits Goku, they are rewarded with a lucrative amount of EXP, taking their current level into consideration.
After the 40 minutes has finished, the player will be removed from the game the next time they hit Goku. All unallocated skill points will be saved.
Goku's transformations (and EXP gain)
Depending on the level of the player once they enter the Chamber, Goku will transform into a different state of Super Saiyan once approached:
- Super Saiyan - Level 1-99 (444 EXP per hit)
- Super Saiyan 2- Level 100-180 (1,474 EXP per hit)
- Super Saiyan 3 - Level 181-250 (2,914 EXP per hit)
- Super Saiyan God - Level 251-349 (5,343 EXP per hit)
- Super Saiyan Blue - Level 350+ (Approximately 8,000 EXP per hit)
- The 24-hour timer on the Hyperbolic Time Chamber initiates when the player first enters the Time Chamber. This means that if the player leaves the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, whether by timer expiration, manual disconnection, being forced out due to an update or loss of connection, the player will have to wait 24 hours before reentering the Time Chamber.
- Goku has the ability to clip through walls, which prevents players from lining him up against a wall and spamming moves that will grant a high amount of EXP, such as Hell Pillars.
- Goku cannot hit the player off of the Flying Nimbus in the Time Chamber. However, if the player touches the ground, or dies, their Nimbus goes away, as usual.
- If the player flies far enough away from Goku, he will return to his spawn position but will continue to Z-Vanish behind the player and attack them with Instant Kamehamehas.
- As the player's level gets higher, they'll gain less EXP (an example may be 13 levels for SSJ3 Goku but only 4-7 for SSJB Goku). This is due to the slight EXP amount from SSJG Goku to SSJB and the huge increase for exp per level.
- Goku will not lose health.