- This article is about the true version. For the alternate version, see Tournament of Power. For other uses, see Tournament.
The True Tournament of Power / Harder Tournament Of Power (otherwise referred to as Hard Tournament of Power) is the eighth playable and seventh unlockable area in Final Stand. The player must be at least level 600 to participate in the Tournament. It can be repeated numerous times.
Once the player has reached level 600, they are capable of sitting on the purple seats atop Kami's Lookout or in Queue World. Following a thirty-second countdown plus server generation, players who are seated will be transported to the True Tournament of Power.
|NPC||Special Trait(s)||Moveset||Found Fighting With:|
|Brianne de Chateau||
||Brianne de Chateau|
- Main article: Jiren
After all, enemies have been defeated, Jiren will spawn, in a similar fashion to Jiren at the Tournament of Power. However, upon reaching below 25% health he will transform into Burning Ultimate Warrior Jiren.
Following Jiren's defeat, all players are rewarded with 50,000 Zeni and 330,000,000 EXP. Similar to the original Tournament of Power, interacting with Zeno will prompt the player with one of three wishes from the Super Dragon Balls. Upon making the wish, players are kicked from the game. Wishes are as follows:
- Death - The player 'dies'. Once they return to Earth, following a few seconds of waiting, they will be transported to the Other World where they may grind their level indefinitely.
- Nothing - The player gets nothing.
- Become a God - Replaces Ultra Instinct and Mastered Ultra Instinct with the far superior (in terms of stat increase) God of Destruction form. If the God of Destruction form has already been acquired, this wish would be functionally identical to choosing the Nothing wish.
- According to Whis, it is revealed that this version of the Tournament of Power is the real one and that the level 400 one was in an alternate timeline.
- NPCs that can transform/are not fully transformed cannot be one-shot, and will instead take no damage if they are hit with an attack that would be fatal, similar to Broly.
- Zeno does not immediately spawn inside the pillar once the map loads; he rather spawns after Jiren is defeated. This was to prevent scripters from accessing the wishes early.
- Due to the wishes not having any wish worth grinding for True Tournament of Power rarely has any players or teams doing it.
Citations and Footnotes