Future Trunks' Sword is an item players can purchase in the game, for 300 Robux.
Trunks' sword is a cosmetic item and doesn't give any stat boosts. After purchasing the gamepass, a red sheath will also be included, which will keep attached to the user's back all times. When the player attacks with melee, it will replace the normal combat animation with different sword animations.
Alterations compared to hand-to-hand combat
Unlike hand-to-hand combat, the swordsmanship that comes with the gamepass has a larger attack distance and width, allowing the user to hit multiple enemies easily. Users will still have a guard break attack and will make a guard break a shorter attack than normal attacks.
- The icon used for the gamepass is actually a Z-Sword, not Trunks' sword.
- Players that do not possess the gamepass can still use the move Spirit Bomb Sword, even though in the anime Future Trunks can only use the Spirit Bomb Sword ("Sword of Hope", according to the Dragon Ball Wiki) with his sword.
- If the gamepass is equiped, the Spirit Bomb Sword model will quickly get replaced by the Trunks Sword model after activation.
- If a player with Trunks' sword fuses with another player that doesn't have the said gamepass, the result will still be able to wield the weapon, no matter which fusee takes control.
- Trunks' Sword is the only weapon that can be weld by players.
- Overall, the sword is one of the few weapons in the entire game, the other being guns (held only by NPCs).
- The word "Trunks'" in the gamepass' name is misspelled as "Trunk's", which makes the gamepass' name "Trunk's Sword".
- Due to complaints, the ability to equip and unequip the sword for fighting was added on 7/30/19.