Whis serves as both a shopkeeper and a Quest Giver NPC.
Like the majority of characters, he is heavily based on the Whis from Dragon Ball Super. He wears the same Angel uniform, as well as his halo, and holds his staff.
- Main article: Rare Moves
|Buu Blaster||Avatar fires a Kamehameha wave of pink energy.|
|Dark Beam||Avatar fires a Kamehameha wave of dark blue energy.|
|Death Beam||Avatar fires a thin energy wave of pink energy.|
|Double Buster||Avatar fires two energy waves from each of their hands.|
|Explosive Grip||Avatar fires green ki blasts that close in on the target.|
|Flame Kamehameha||Avatar fires a Kamehameha wave of fiery orange energy.|
|Kaioken x4 Kamehameha||Avatar fires a Kamehameha wave supercharged with Kaioken.|
|One-Handed Kamehameha||Avatar fires a Kamehameha wave from one hand.|
|Unrelenting Volley||Avatar fires a swift barrage of ki blasts.|
- Main article: Kami's Lookout
He is seen at The Lookout, standing in front of the ToP Entries. When the player talks to him, he'll tell the player to sit on the tiles, to participate in the Tournament of Power.
- Main article: Space
Alongside Earth, Whis is also found in the Space map, as a Daily Quest Giver. He asks the player if they would like to train with Beerus, accepting the quest/training, he will assure them that Beerus is only using 50% of his power.
- Main article: Future
Future Whis can be found in the Future map, standing on a rock in the Mountains, as a One-Time Quest Giver. He tells the player that Future Vegeta has reached a new power and that he needs someone to train with. Should the player say "YES", then Future Whis will give the One-Time Quest.
- Heals a group of players in a decent ratio.
- Whis has a 360s cooldown.
- There's a glitch where Whis can only spawn one time, and you need to rejoin to spawn it again.
- Main article: Quests
|Training With Beerus||Defeat:
|A New Power||Defeat:
- Whis used to sell the Broly Kamehameha as a Rare Move a few days before the Dimensional Rift was added to the game. After the Dimensional Rift was added players could no longer obtain Broly Kamehameha from Whis.
- Whis is one of the few characters to appear more than once on a single map, the others being Korin, Vegeta, Goku, Beerus and Future Trunks.
- Whis is the only character to sell Moves.
- Overall, he is one of the few characters to give out Moves, the other being Broly BR.
|Earth NPCs||Android 17 • Android 18 • Bulma • Goku • Imperfect Cell • Kami • Korin • Krillin • Mad Scientist • Master Roshi • Universal Champion • Vegeta • Whis • Yeti • Future Trunks • Hair Stylist|
|Namek NPCs||Big Rock • Burter • Captain Ginyu • Frieza • Grand Elder Guru • Guldo • Jeice • Nail • Recoome • Universal Namekian • Zarbon|
|Space NPCs||Broly • Mecha Frieza • Universal Yardratian • Beerus • Big Asteroid|
|The Secret World NPCs||El Hermano • Friaza • Gogeta • Gohan Blanco • Janemba|
|Future NPCs||Goku Black • Future Trunks • Android 17 • Android 18 • Cell • Goku • Vegeta • Frieza • Zamasu|
|Zaros NPCs||King Zaraxos • Commander Decipher • Corrupted Queen • The Heir, The Prince • Forgotten Princess • Stede • Viltak • Vilayne • Katide • Es • Et • Yynorph • Xynorph • General Vronux • General X • The Iron • The Muscle|
|Tournament of Power NPCs||Jiren • Zeno|
|Dimensional Rift NPCs||Broly|