Zaros is the tenth playable map and the ninth unlockable area in DBZ Final Stand. The player must be at least level 600 to travel to Zaros.
Once a player has reached level 600 or is already beyond this mark, head to the North Mountains on Earth in a spaceship. Then you should now be introduced by presuming Zarostian, Zaran who standing next to a ship which you press/click him and press yes to execute your journey to Planet Zaros.
(Zaros setting) Consists of Yellow/Purple Colored Terrain, mostly being a large ocean with a few islands and mountains.
- Saga Town - Where the Runts and Double Eyes are found.
- Last Throne - Where King Zaraxos is found.
- Dark Mountains - Where the Prince is found.
- Capital City - Where Stede, Es and Et are found.
- Crystal Mines - Where The Iron, The Muscle, General X, General Vronux and Commander Decipher are found.
- Abandoned Isles - Where the princess is found.
- Purple Bit - Where Viltak, Katide and Vilayne are found.
- Near Snakeworl, there is a spaceship that looks very familiar to Epoch, the time machine from the 1990's RPG Chrono Trigger.
- Currently, Zaros is the only area similar to Earth and Namek, that has a race of NPC's that you're able to fight against, that do not have any quest, those being the Camekians.
- Et and Es are a reference to EttheKing and EstheKing.