- This article is about the currency. For the tips for obtaining Zeni, see Zeni Grinding.
Zeni (sometimes spelled as Zenni) is the main form of currency used in Dragon Ball Z: Final Stand. It is displayed in the top left of the player's HUD (as seen in the picture) and can be used for the following:
- Purchasing clothes and accessories.
- Purchasing new skills and forms from the Shop.
- Purchasing Rare Moves from Whis.
- Purchasing Senzu Beans from Korin (Central City).
- Participating in the World Tournament.
- Unlocking the player's potential (granting 100,000 EXP) via Elder Kai.
Having more than 1 million Zeni will cause the player to no longer gain Zeni form killing NPCs.The current maximum amount of Zeni is 2 million. If a player earns more than that it will not be added to their total.
Zeni is very easily obtainable in many forms. Such forms include:
- Killing enemy NPCs (amount decreases the higher the transformation tier the player is using and whether they utilize Ki or Melee moves).
- Completing Quests.
- Purchasing Zeni with Robux from Hercule in Central City.
- Wishing for Zeni from Shenron by collecting seven Dragon Balls.
- Successfully completing the Tournament of Power and wishing for 100k Zeni.
- Successfully completing the True Tournament of Power and the player will be rewarded whit 50k Zeni.
- Winning the World Tournament, Multiplayer Battle Arena or Other World Tournament.
- The game uses a dollar sign ($) to represent Zeni, even though the Zeni in the Dragon Ball franchise doesn't use American dollar signs.